Parents, Students, Supporters, and Friends of St Mary’s Catholic School-
On behalf of the staff, I would like to say Hello and Welcome! We are well into a great school year, and we could not be happier with the participation and achievements of our students- both academically and spiritually. We have a special group in the building this year! Our theme for the school year is “Fully Alive in Christ.”
It is my great honor to serve as the Principal at St Mary’s. This place is incredible! I have three children in our school, and my oldest daughter has now been here for six years, but it is only since being inside the building every day that I have come to understand just how special St Mary’s Catholic School really is. We are blessed with world-class teachers and a faith community that has made the Catholic education of our children the first priority of the parish. Deo Gratias!
Please do not every hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns, and most importantly- Please Pray For Us! Ask our Blessed Mother to protect and guide her school, and ask God to grant us the grace to form disciples of Jesus Christ that aspire to be saints! We will be praying for all of you in the meantime. May God Bless you all!
Peace Be With You,
More about our Principal
- Job: Principal
- Favorite ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
- Favorite animal: Tiger
- Favorite color: Blue
- Describe the happiest day of your life: The day that I married my wife, Nikki. She has given me three beautiful children, and a life that is better than any I imagined before we started our journey together. Nikki has made me a better person and she is my best friend. A close second would be the day that KU won the National Championship in basketball.
- Name one crazy item off of your bucket list: I want to go grizzly bear hunting in Alaska.
- If you were an animal what would you be and why: I would like to think that I was a leopard- sleek and fast and cunning. But most days I feel more like a rhinoceros- big and slow and clumsy.
- Best movie ever: Jeremiah Johnson