There will be no school this Friday, March 16th for St. Mary’s students. We will take our Spring Break the following week – March 19th-23rd. We hope you all enjoy some family time over the break! We do encourage...Read More
Category: pre-k kindergarten
More about Mrs. Jackson
- Favorite ice cream: Vanilla with Caramel
- Favorite animal: Labrador Retriever
- Favorite color: Pink
- Describe the happiest day of your life: I have two events that have brought much happiness to me. The first is the day I married my husband and the second is when my son was born.
- What do you love about teaching at St Mary’s? I love being able to share my love of teaching with my students while instilling a love for God. I am able to practice and live my faith daily through prayer and example.
- Name one crazy item off of your bucket list: I really don’t have a crazy item, however my family and I had the opportunity to take a trip to Alaska. The ability to see the snow-covered mountain peaks, glaciers, and wildlife was amazing! Alaska is truly one of God’s most beautiful creations.
- If you were an animal what would you be and why: I would be a giraffe because they are friendly creatures and are always there to give a friend a boost. Their spots are one of a kind. Just like human fingerprints, no two giraffes have the same pattern of spots.
- Best movie ever: The Sound of Music is my favorite movie. This classic film is filled with wonderful music and the set is against the beautiful scenery in Austria.